Students are taught:
- points of articulation (makhaarij) of each letter
- characteristics (sifaat) of each letter
- rules of letters (ahkam) and
- other rules of recitation (qawa’id)
Practice based learning
Reading practice will be based on the Individual letters, Surah Fatiha and selective Short surahs from the 30th Juz of the Quran to give you the opportunity to further actively develop your Quran reading skills while engaging with a variety of Quranic chapters.
- Al-Muqaddimah al-Jazariyyah by Shams al-Din Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn al-Jazari