Why Choose this Course?
There are many Islamic Studies courses on offer. What makes this course different?
- This course is designed and taught by a scholar of highest reputation and recognition who is an authority and expert of the Islamic Sciences.
- This course combines both Arabic and Islamic Studies in one Programme. This gives students the unique opportunity to apply the language in various disciplines such as Qur’an, Hadith, Fiqh and History, thereby gaining a thorough grasp of the language whilst also benefiting from learning essential Islamic knowledge from the Arabic sources.
- This course takes the student from the beginner level (only able to read and write Arabic without understanding) to a level where they can fluently comprehend the Qur’an as well as classical and contemporary Islamic texts and Arabic literature.
- This course is structured for part time study – 5 hours a week with the teacher and 3 to 6 hours a week in self study. Students will have the flexibility to follow the course while continuing with other studies or work. They can also catch up and revise with recordings of each class for one whole week (or more in exceptional circumstances).
- Upon successful completion of the Level 1 Diploma, students have an option and are encouraged to continue with their part time studies into Level 2 and Level 3 subsequently; providing opportunities to attain a higher and deeper level of understanding of the Islamic Sciences.
- This 3-level Diploma is a prerequisite for the full time 3-year degree-level programme at Madina Institute. This degree is ideal for those who wish to combine their professional qualifications with Islamic studies in just three years with the best teachers around the world.
- This course offers a Diploma that is highly valued in itself. Successful completion of the three levels will also provide a solid foundation and stepping stone for further Islamic studies.
- This course is priced in the most affordable way although it is superior to equivalent courses at prestigious universities around the world.