A comprehensive part-time programme in the Essential Islamic Sciences. This level is a year in duration and consists of 2 terms. Ideal for adults and children above the age of 16.
Learn the foundations of Islam at an extraordinarily deep level through the study of classical texts and learn how to re-apply the fundamentals of Islam in the current modern world.
This program will focus on the foundational Islamic Sciences, primarily:
- Quranic Sciences
- Hadith Sciences
- Fiqh (Jurisprudence)
- Usul-ul-Fiqh (Foundations of Jurisprudence)
- Aqeedah & Logic
- Seerah & History
- To develop a distinguished Islamic personality, firmly rooted in a holistic understanding of Islam & its various sciences, with an understanding of the intents and objectives of Islamic law, and trained in the purification of the soul and the spiritual sciences.
- To create & prepare specialists in Jurisprudence & its Foundations, Qur’anic & Sunnah Sciences through examining contemporary dynamics and ways in which our vast tradition deal with modernity & contmemporary issues.
- To convey the appropriate knowledge that is responsive to the demands of contemporary Islamic society in the fields of instruction, propagation, social and spiritual guidance and manifesting their academic legacy.
- To produce a group of outstanding students who will be qualified to pursue postgraduate studies in the areas of Quranic Sciences, Hadith & Sunnah Sciences, Fiqh, Usul-ul-Fiqh, Aqeedah & Logic, Spirituality & Arabic.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This level will not assume very much prior knowledge of the modules covered, so will be suitable for beginners and anyone who wants a secure foundation in Islamic Sciences on which they can build intelligent and informed practice of their religion, and from which they can proceed to further and deeper study of Arabic and of the Islamic sciences. The course builds progressively on Level 1 so a strong aptitude for serious studies is a must.
SCHEDULE & TUITION FEES
Classes are part-time and held on campus weekly; every Saturday 10am-3:30pm. The year is divided into two Semesters.
Start Date: September 23, 2017
End Date: January 27th, 2018
Breaks: 2 weeks holiday from December 23, 2017 to January 06, 2018
Start Date: February 10, 2018
End Date: July 14th, 2018
Breaks: Ramadan Holidays
Our goal is to make this programme accessible to all and for this reason we’ve kept the programme costs to a minimum with flexible payment options.
Tuition & Fees : £449 per semester (2 semesters per year)
Don’t delay, Apply Now.
Apply before August 24th and get a 5% Discount on your Tuition Fees
If you have any queries or questions, don't hesitate to contact us:
Mobile 1: 07796 176596 (Br. Bilal)
Mobile 2: 07800 647295(Sr. Tanzila)