What makes madina’s usul-ud-din intensive different from other programs?
- Did you ever think you could cover so much in so short a time?
- 6 text in Aqida and Logic
- 4 Text in Quranic sciences
- 3 texts in Hadith and History
- 7 texts in Fiqh Sciences
- 3 texts in Tazkiya
- Plus a daily Arabic Intensive
Its a once-in-a-lifetime chance to study Islam
Our scholars prioritise the Middle Path, the Quran and Sunnah, above all else
- We aim to cut out all the irrelevant, peripheral issues that tend to divide Muslims and focus on the core subjects that unite, elevate and illuminate the hearts. This is all based on the non-dogmatic classical understanding of the great scholars of Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah.
At the Madina Institute, students have found that studying here is a unique opportunity that is unmatched elsewhere!
- It is revolutionary program that covers the foundational sciences in just one year – the basic sciences (in Quran, Hadith, Sunnah, Sirah, Arabic, Fiqh, Aqida, Logic, Philosophy, Tazkiya) all purely derived from the Majestic Qur’an, the authentic Sunnah, and the way of Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah – as well as building some practical skills that are vital for the leaders we need in the modern world.
- We have a truly outstanding group of instructors all traditionally-trained ‘ulema, of upstanding character and repute, who are dynamic speakers and passionate about what they teach. Sh. Muhammad al-Ninowi, Sh. Sa’d al-Azhari, Sh. Seraj Hendricks, and Sh. Amienollah Abderoef are just a few in the growing number of Madina’s faculty.
- We are proud to have rich student diversity that enhances the learning experience every day: In the first year alone in South Africa, Madina Institute has brought together students from across the globe – Malaysia, Sweden, the UK, US, Canada, Indonesia, Trinidad, Guyana, Mauritius, and Costa Rica, as well as from all over South Africa – Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town. We brought students as well as professionals, converts and second-generation Muslims, youth as well as elders – all here to learn from the core sources of Deen and seek a better life and relationship with Allah.
- It’s Cost-Effective: One covers a copious amount of foundational Deen studies in a short amount of time – a core curriculum in Arabic, Fiqh, Quran and more – all in just one year. Madina brings scholars from across the globe to your doorstep, and provides a beautiful, high-tech facility for study and worship, as well. And to immerse oneself in the bounteous language and sciences of Deen, and to do it at a relatively-low cost of living, particularly for students coming from developed countries like the US, Singapore, Europe, etc. – these reasons alone make Madina Institute’s Usul-ud-Din intensive program truly unique.