A comprehensive part-time programme in the Essential Islamic Sciences. This level is a year in duration and consists of 2 terms. Ideal for adults and children above the age of 16.
The Advanced Level is designed to develop students to be critical, confident and independent. It enables them to access the sources of Islam directly. The intent is to enable students to develop into leading thinkers and scholars for the coming age, characterised by their sound knowledge, piety, and positive contributions to wider society. It provides the students a platform upon which they can build through self study and pursue higher level of Islamic Studies. The course forms the third and final level of Madina’s three-year Islamic Scholarship Programme.
Upon completion, students will be expected to have a proper command of Arabic grammar, Islamic law and the the Principles of the Islamic Sciences.
Students who successfully complete the Advanced Level (including written assignments and examinations) will be awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Islamic Scholarship.
This program will focus on the foundational Islamic Sciences, primarily:
- Quranic Sciences
- Hadith Sciences
- Fiqh (Jurisprudence)
- Usul-ul-Fiqh (Foundations of Jurisprudence)
- Aqeedah & Logic
- Seerah & History
- To develop a distinguished Islamic personality, firmly rooted in a holistic understanding of Islam & its various sciences, with an understanding of the intents and objectives of Islamic law, and trained in the purification of the soul and the spiritual sciences.
- To create & prepare specialists in Jurisprudence & its Foundations, Qur’anic & Sunnah Sciences through examining contemporary dynamics and ways in which our vast tradition deal with modernity & contemporary issues.
- To convey the appropriate knowledge that is responsive to the demands of contemporary Islamic society in the fields of instruction, propagation, social and spiritual guidance and manifesting their academic legacy.
- To produce a group of outstanding students who will be qualified to pursue postgraduate studies in the areas of Quranic Sciences, Hadith & Sunnah Sciences, Fiqh, Usul-ul-Fiqh, Aqeedah & Logic, Spirituality & Arabic.
SCHEDULE & TUITION FEES
The programme consists of two semesters:
Semester 1: September - January
Breaks: Christmas Holidays
Semester 2: February - July
Breaks: Ramadan Holidays
Our goal is to make this programme accessible to all and for this reason we’ve kept the programme costs to a minimum with flexible payment options.
Tuition & Fees : £899 per annum